Update on URSA Mini Pro 12k Release date?

Forums Announcements and News Update on URSA Mini Pro 12k Release date?

Participant

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about an actual shipping date. I hope we get some more footage posted soon, too.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    John Brawley

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about an actual shipping date. I hope we get some more footage posted soon, too.

I know for sure a bunch of test cameras went out to some fairly heavy hitters. Quite a few that don’t have social media following and might not even publish their footage.

I think once some feedback goes back to BMD then they will start to ship. I don’t suspect its too far away…

JB

JohnMyung
    Participant

I know for sure a bunch of test cameras went out to some fairly heavy hitters. Quite a few that don’t have social media following and might not even publish their footage.

I think once some feedback goes back to BMD then they will start to ship. I don’t suspect its too far away…

JB

Awesome! looking forward to it. I do like that the release of this won’t be noisy

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.